fbpx

Do you Want to

Start/Grow
A Successful Business?

Let's make it a Reality!

Join Us on

January 24, 2023, 6:00 PM IST 

For A Master Class

Master the Art of Starting and Growing a Successful Business

Why do you need this Master Class?

Have you ever thought why Myntra is the success that it is today while Jabong, once its worthy competitor, is now nowhere to be seen? 

There are quite a few reasons for business failures. Businesses fail because they don’t know when to pivot or due to misreading the market demand, not properly understanding the customer needs and so on.

90% of all startups fail. But that doesn’t mean you should close shop and never dream of launching or growing your business. With the right guidance and resources, you can beat the odds and become a part of the other 10%.

And this master class is the first step towards ensuring your business becomes a success. We have closely worked with 100s of businesses which has helped us to create a blueprint for a successful business.

So, Join us to “Master the Art of Starting and Growing a Successful Business” on the 21st of December where we share with you the lessons that we learnt the hard way. This master class is a brief introduction to what to do and what not to do at each stage of your startup journey. 

Attend this Master Class To Learn the Basics of

analdytics

Research

Find that one idea which can turn into a successful and scalable business.

Group 28341

Plan

 Learn how to make a fool-proof plan to ensure a successful launch. 

Group 28340

Launch

Get ready to turn your idea into a real business and enter a new market.

Group 28344

Scale

Turn your business into a success and become profitable. 

Know Your Hosts

Chai Bade

He is a serial entrepreneur, a digital marketing expert and a business coach. He has been instrumental in the success of 200+ startups worldwide, many of which turned out to be multi-million dollar businesses.

 He is quite passionate about startups and always looking forward to working with like-minded people.

That’s why he is so excited to build an incubator program to help the next generation of Indian entrepreneurs build successful businesses and make India the land of successful startups.

Ramesh Karnani

Ramesh Karnani started his journey as a young engineer at the renowned Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay). After completing his Bachelor of Engineering, he moved to the US and did his MBA from the University of California. And this led to the beginning of a wonderful career of over 25 years in strategy consulting and investment banking in both the USA and Australia.

And he has started the next chapter of his life by investing in and mentoring young entrepreneurs. Today, he is an angel investor, mentor and strategy advisor for three extremely successful SaaS businesses. 

Frame 2468

Ramesh Karnani

Ramesh Karnani started his journey as a young engineer at the renowned Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay). After completing his Bachelor of Engineering, he moved to the US and did his MBA from the University of California. And this led to the beginning of a wonderful career of over 25 years in strategy consulting and investment banking in both the USA and Australia.

And he has started the next chapter of his life by investing in and mentoring young entrepreneurs. Today, he is an angel investor, mentor and strategy advisor for three extremely successful SaaS businesses. 

Frame 2447

Chai Bade

He is a serial entrepreneur, a digital marketing expert and a business coach. He has been instrumental in the success of 200+ startups worldwide, many of which turned out to be multi-million dollar businesses.

 He is quite passionate about startups and always looking forward to working with like-minded people.

That’s why he is so excited to build an incubator program to help the next generation of Indian entrepreneurs build successful businesses and make India the land of successful startups.

Build a Successful Business with Digi Marketer Academy

Join the free Master Class Now

Master the Art of Starting and Growing a Successful Business

Limited Seats Available

Copyright 2022. Digimarketers Academy. All rights reserved.